A reliable control for the ammonia loop facing limit-cycle and snowball effects
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 1229–1241, June 2004
How to Cite
Rovaglio, M., Manca, D. and Cortese, F. (2004), A reliable control for the ammonia loop facing limit-cycle and snowball effects. AIChE J., 50: 1229–1241. doi: 10.1002/aic.10103
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!