Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
Flow in an impeller-stirred tank using an immersed-boundary method
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 1109–1118, June 2004
How to Cite
Verzicco, R., Fatica, M., Iaccarino, G. and Orlandi, P. (2004), Flow in an impeller-stirred tank using an immersed-boundary method. AIChE J., 50: 1109–1118. doi: 10.1002/aic.10117
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!