Materials, Interfaces, and Electrochemical Phenomena
Role of fine clays in bitumen extraction from oil sands
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 50, Issue 8, pages 1917–1927, August 2004
How to Cite
Liu, J., Xu, Z. and Masliyah, J. (2004), Role of fine clays in bitumen extraction from oil sands. AIChE J., 50: 1917–1927. doi: 10.1002/aic.10174
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2003
- COURSE (Coordination of University Research for Synergy and Effectiveness), with Syncrude Canada Ltd. and Albian Sands Inc. as industrial partners
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- NSERC Chair in Oil Sands Engineering
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!