Removal of NO by a pulsed-corona reactor combined with in situ absorption
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 2676–2681, November 2004
How to Cite
Huang, L. and Matsuda, H. (2004), Removal of NO by a pulsed-corona reactor combined with in situ absorption. AIChE J., 50: 2676–2681. doi: 10.1002/aic.10262
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!