Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
Will humans swim faster or slower in syrup?
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 50, Issue 11, pages 2646–2647, November 2004
How to Cite
Gettelfinger, B. and Cussler, E. L. (2004), Will humans swim faster or slower in syrup?. AIChE J., 50: 2646–2647. doi: 10.1002/aic.10389
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!