Stretching operational life of trickle-bed filters by liquid-induced pulse flow
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 51, Issue 7, pages 2034–2047, July 2005
How to Cite
Iliuta, I. and Larachi, F. (2005), Stretching operational life of trickle-bed filters by liquid-induced pulse flow. AIChE J., 51: 2034–2047. doi: 10.1002/aic.10470
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2004
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!