M. G. Basavaraj, a graduate student at the Dept. of Metallurgy, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India, is currently at the Dept. of Chemical Engineering, K.U. Leuven, Leuven B-3001, Belgium.
Particle Technology and Fluidization
Local liquid holdups and hysteresis in a 2-D packed bed using X-ray radiography
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 51, Issue 8, pages 2178–2189, August 2005
How to Cite
Basavaraj, M. G., Gupta, G. S., Naveen, K., Rudolph, V. and Bali, R. (2005), Local liquid holdups and hysteresis in a 2-D packed bed using X-ray radiography. AIChE J., 51: 2178–2189. doi: 10.1002/aic.10481
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2003
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India. Grant Number: 22(0361)/02/EMR-II
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!