Bioengineering, Food and Natural Products
Stochastic modeling of thermal disinfection of bacteria according to the logistic law
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 2615–2618, September 2005
How to Cite
Chou, S.-T., Fan, L. T., Argoti, A., Vidal-Michel, R. and More, A. (2005), Stochastic modeling of thermal disinfection of bacteria according to the logistic law. AIChE J., 51: 2615–2618. doi: 10.1002/aic.10534
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2004
- Department of Chemical Engineering and Institute for Systems Design and Optimization of Kansas State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!