Environmental and Energy Engineering
Current distribution in PEM fuel cells. Part 2: Air operation and temperature effect
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 2599–2608, September 2005
How to Cite
Natarajan, D. and Van Nguyen, T. (2005), Current distribution in PEM fuel cells. Part 2: Air operation and temperature effect. AIChE J., 51: 2599–2608. doi: 10.1002/aic.10577
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2004
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CTS-9910923
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!