Process Systems Engineering
Optimal design of batch-storage network with multitasking semi-continuous processes
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 269–281, January 2006
How to Cite
Yi, G. and Reklaitis, G. V. (2006), Optimal design of batch-storage network with multitasking semi-continuous processes. AIChE J., 52: 269–281. doi: 10.1002/aic.10582
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2004
- Korea Science & Engineering Foundation. Grant Number: R01–2002-000–00007–0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!