Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Catalyzed dioctyl phthalate formation using a nanostructured solid acid resin
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 418–421, January 2006
How to Cite
Xu, Y., Gin, D. L. and Elliott, B. J. (2006), Catalyzed dioctyl phthalate formation using a nanostructured solid acid resin. AIChE J., 52: 418–421. doi: 10.1002/aic.10586
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2005
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02–03ER86169
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0111193
- U.S. Department of Education for a GAANN fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!