Perspectives. The Future of Chemical Engineering Research: Fundamentals
Molecular and multiscale modeling in chemical engineering – current view and future perspectives
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 2371–2376, September 2005
How to Cite
de Pablo, J. J. (2005), Molecular and multiscale modeling in chemical engineering – current view and future perspectives. AIChE J., 51: 2371–2376. doi: 10.1002/aic.10623
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2005
- National Science Foundation
- Dept. of Energy
- Semiconductor Research Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!