Process Systems Engineering
A quasi-sequential approach to large-scale dynamic optimization problems
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 255–268, January 2006
How to Cite
Hong, W., Wang, S., Li, P., Wozny, G. and Biegler, L. T. (2006), A quasi-sequential approach to large-scale dynamic optimization problems. AIChE J., 52: 255–268. doi: 10.1002/aic.10625
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2004
- Technical University of Berlin
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!