Particle Technology and Fluidization
Fluidization of nanoparticles: A modified Richardson-Zaki Law
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 838–842, February 2006
How to Cite
Valverde, J. M. and Castellanos, A. (2006), Fluidization of nanoparticles: A modified Richardson-Zaki Law. AIChE J., 52: 838–842. doi: 10.1002/aic.10652
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2005
- Xerox Foundation
- Spanish Government Agency Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnologia. Grant Number: BFM2003–01739
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!