Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
A comparative study of UVP and LDA techniques for pulp suspensions in pipe flow
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 484–495, February 2006
How to Cite
Wiklund, J. A., Stading, M., Pettersson, A. J. and Rasmuson, A. (2006), A comparative study of UVP and LDA techniques for pulp suspensions in pipe flow. AIChE J., 52: 484–495. doi: 10.1002/aic.10653
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2004
- Tetra Pak Processing System AB and Vinnova, Swedish Agency for Innovation Systems
- Strategic Research Foundation
- Center for Process Design
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!