Materials, Interfaces and Electrochemical Phenomena
Effect of pH on synthesis and properties of perovskite oxide via a citrate process
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 769–776, February 2006
How to Cite
Wu, Z., Zhou, W., Jin, W. and Xu, N. (2006), Effect of pH on synthesis and properties of perovskite oxide via a citrate process. AIChE J., 52: 769–776. doi: 10.1002/aic.10664
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2005
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2003CB615702
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20125618
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas China Scholars
- State Education Ministry. Grant Number: 2004527
- Key Laboratory of Material-oriented Chemical Engineering of Jiangsu Province
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!