Materials, Interfaces and Electrochemical Phenomena
Effect of pH on synthesis and properties of perovskite oxide via a citrate process
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 769–776, February 2006
How to Cite
Wu, Z., Zhou, W., Jin, W. and Xu, N. (2006), Effect of pH on synthesis and properties of perovskite oxide via a citrate process. AIChE J., 52: 769–776. doi: 10.1002/aic.10664
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2005
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2003CB615702
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20125618
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas China Scholars
- State Education Ministry. Grant Number: 2004527
- Key Laboratory of Material-oriented Chemical Engineering of Jiangsu Province
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!