Realizing that others have argued eloquently for the relaxation of the term “living”, we have nonetheless chosen to employ “controlled” and not “living” to generally characterize these mechanisms. While they exhibit some living characteristics, for example, the ability of the chains to grow after the initial monomer charge is exhausted, our position is that they are different enough to warrant a distinction.
Impact of flow regime on polydispersity in tubular RAFT miniemulsion polymerization†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1566–1576, April 2006
How to Cite
Russum, J. P., Jones, C. W. and Schork, F. J. (2006), Impact of flow regime on polydispersity in tubular RAFT miniemulsion polymerization. AIChE J., 52: 1566–1576. doi: 10.1002/aic.10730
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2005
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CTS-0234658
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!