Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
Modeling for batch phenol biodegradation with immobilized Alcaligenes faecalis
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1294–1303, April 2006
How to Cite
Jia, X., Wen, J., Jiang, Y., Bai, J., Cheng, X. and Zheng, Y. (2006), Modeling for batch phenol biodegradation with immobilized Alcaligenes faecalis. AIChE J., 52: 1294–1303. doi: 10.1002/aic.10744
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2005
- Key National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20336030
- Key Natural Science Foundation of Tianjin. Grant Number: 05YFJZJC 00500
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!