R.A. Gonzalez-Ruiz and B. Quevedo-Sanchez both contributed equally to this work.
Reactors, Kinetics and Catalysis
Kinetic modeling of slurry propylene polymerization using rac-ET(Ind)2ZrCl2/MAO
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 1824–1835, May 2006
How to Cite
Gonzalez-Ruiz, R. A., Quevedo-Sanchez, B., Laurence, R. L., Henson, M. A. and Coughlin, E. B. (2006), Kinetic modeling of slurry propylene polymerization using rac-ET(Ind)2ZrCl2/MAO. AIChE J., 52: 1824–1835. doi: 10.1002/aic.10758
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2005
- General Electric Corporation
- University of Massachusetts
- NSF-sponsored Materials Research Science and Engineering Center on Polymers at UMass Amherst. Grant Number: DMR-0213695
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!