Process Systems Engineering
Integration of crystal morphology modeling and on-line shape measurement
Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 2297–2305, June 2006
How to Cite
Li, R. F., Thomson, G. B., White, G., Wang, X. Z., De Anda, J. C. and Roberts, K. J. (2006), Integration of crystal morphology modeling and on-line shape measurement. AIChE J., 52: 2297–2305. doi: 10.1002/aic.10818
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2005
- Chemicals Behaving Badly project funded by EPSRC. Grant Numbers: GR/R43877, GR/R43860
- ANSYS Europe, Ltd.
- Bede Scientific Instruments, Ltd.
- Clairet Scientific, Ltd.
- HEL, Ltd.
- Malvern Instruments
- Council of Science and Technology in Mexico (CONACYT)
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/C009541
- Malvern Instruments Limited
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!