Materials, Interfaces, and Electrochemical Phenomena
A novel gas chromatographic method to measure sorption of dense gases into polymers
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 2243–2253, June 2006
How to Cite
Galia, A., Abduljawad, M., Scialdone, O. and Filardo, G. (2006), A novel gas chromatographic method to measure sorption of dense gases into polymers. AIChE J., 52: 2243–2253. doi: 10.1002/aic.10829
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2005
- EU Project ECOPOL (Novel Stabilizers for Sustainable Production of Fluoropolymers in Supercritical CO2). Grant Number: G1RD-CT-2002-00676
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!