Process Systems Engineering
Robust iterative learning control design for batch processes with uncertain perturbations and initialization
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 2171–2187, June 2006
How to Cite
Shi, J., Gao, F. and Wu, T.-J. (2006), Robust iterative learning control design for batch processes with uncertain perturbations and initialization. AIChE J., 52: 2171–2187. doi: 10.1002/aic.10835
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2005
- Hong Kong Research Grant Council. Grant Number: 601104
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!