Reactors, Kinetics and Catalysis
Intensification of catalytic olefin hydroformylation in CO2-expanded media
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 2575–2581, July 2006
How to Cite
Jin, H., Subramaniam, B., Ghosh, A. and Tunge, J. (2006), Intensification of catalytic olefin hydroformylation in CO2-expanded media. AIChE J., 52: 2575–2581. doi: 10.1002/aic.10882
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2005
- Center for Environmentally Beneficial Catalysis under National Science Foundation Engineering Research Center. Grant Number: EEC-0310689
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!