Analysis of cake filtration data—A critical assessment of conventional filtration theory
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 3427–3442, October 2006
How to Cite
Teoh, S.-K., Tan, R. B. H. and Tien, C. (2006), Analysis of cake filtration data—A critical assessment of conventional filtration theory. AIChE J., 52: 3427–3442. doi: 10.1002/aic.10952
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2005
- National Science & Technology Board (NSTB)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!