Particle Technology and Fluidization
Particle circulation rate in high-temperature CFB: Measurement and temperature influence
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 3626–3630, October 2006
How to Cite
Xu, G., Murakami, T., Suda, T., Matsuzawa, Y. and Tani, H. (2006), Particle circulation rate in high-temperature CFB: Measurement and temperature influence. AIChE J., 52: 3626–3630. doi: 10.1002/aic.10959
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2006
- The New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO), Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!