Reactors, Kinetics and Catalysis
Slow-mode induced pulsing in trickle-bed reactors at elevated temperature
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 3891–3901, November 2006
How to Cite
Aydin, B., Fries, D., Lange, R. and Larachi, F. (2006), Slow-mode induced pulsing in trickle-bed reactors at elevated temperature. AIChE J., 52: 3891–3901. doi: 10.1002/aic.11001
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2006
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!