G. Cao is also affiliated with CRS4, Parco Scientifico e Tecnologico, POLARIS, Edificio 1, 09010 Pula (CA), Italy
Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
Low-gravity combustion synthesis: Theoretical analysis of experimental evidences
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 3744–3761, November 2006
How to Cite
Locci, A. M., Licheri, R., Orrù, R., Cincotti, A., Cao, G., De Wilde, J., Lemoisson, F., Froyen, L., Beloki, I. A., Sytschev, A. E., Rogachev, A. S. and Jarvis, D. J. (2006), Low-gravity combustion synthesis: Theoretical analysis of experimental evidences. AIChE J., 52: 3744–3761. doi: 10.1002/aic.11006
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2006
- Agenzia Spaziale Italiana (ASI)
- Belgian Federal Office for Scientific, Technical and Cultural affairs (OSTC)
- European Space Agency (ESA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!