Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
Stokes flow through a single-screw extruder
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 69–77, January 2007
How to Cite
Blyth, M. G. and Pozrikidis, C. (2007), Stokes flow through a single-screw extruder. AIChE J., 53: 69–77. doi: 10.1002/aic.11050
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2006
- National Science Foundation
- Nuffield Foundation. Grant Number: NUF-NAL-O4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!