Materials, Interfaces and Electrochemical Phenomena
Synthesis of ultrafine carbon cryogel microspheres using a homogenizer
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 228–236, January 2007
How to Cite
Soottitantawat, A., Yamamoto, T., Endo, A., Ohmori, T. and Nakaiwa, M. (2007), Synthesis of ultrafine carbon cryogel microspheres using a homogenizer. AIChE J., 53: 228–236. doi: 10.1002/aic.11053
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2006
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!