Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
Breakup of a drop in a liquid–liquid pipe flow through an orifice
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 56–68, January 2007
How to Cite
Galinat, S., Garrido Torres, L., Masbernat, O., Guiraud, P., Risso, F., Dalmazzone, C. and Noik, C. (2007), Breakup of a drop in a liquid–liquid pipe flow through an orifice. AIChE J., 53: 56–68. doi: 10.1002/aic.11055
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!