W.-Y. Sean is currently at Asia-Pacific Business Division, International Business Center, Industrial Technology Research Institute, TTD Bldg. 3F, 1-2-18, Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0073, Japan.
Environmental and Energy Engineering
CFD and experimental study on methane hydrate dissociation Part I. Dissociation under water flow
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 262–274, January 2007
How to Cite
Sean, W.-Y., Sato, T., Yamasaki, A. and Kiyono, F. (2007), CFD and experimental study on methane hydrate dissociation Part I. Dissociation under water flow. AIChE J., 53: 262–274. doi: 10.1002/aic.11060
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2006
- MH21 Consortium of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!