Process Systems Engineering
Heuristic rescheduling of crude oil operations to manage abnormal supply chain events
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 397–422, February 2007
How to Cite
Adhitya, A., Srinivasan, R. and Karimi, I. A. (2007), Heuristic rescheduling of crude oil operations to manage abnormal supply chain events. AIChE J., 53: 397–422. doi: 10.1002/aic.11069
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!