G. Cao is also affiliated with CRS4, Centro di Ricerca, Sviluppo e Studi Superiori in Sardegna, Parco Scientifico e Tecnologico, Polaris, Edificio 1, 09010 PULA (CA), Italy.
Materials, Interfaces and Electrochemical Phenomena
Modeling of SPS apparatus: Temperature, current and strain distribution with no powders
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 703–719, March 2007
How to Cite
Cincotti, A., Locci, A. M., Orrù, R. and Cao, G. (2007), Modeling of SPS apparatus: Temperature, current and strain distribution with no powders. AIChE J., 53: 703–719. doi: 10.1002/aic.11102
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2006
- Namamet (VI Program Framework)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!