Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Highly crystalline activated layered double hydroxides as solid acid-base catalysts
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 932–940, April 2007
How to Cite
Lei, X., Zhang, F., Yang, L., Guo, X., Tian, Y., Fu, S., Li, F., Evans, D. G. and Duan, X. (2007), Highly crystalline activated layered double hydroxides as solid acid-base catalysts. AIChE J., 53: 932–940. doi: 10.1002/aic.11118
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20541003
- National Natural Science Foundation Major International Joint Research Program of China. Grant Number: 20620130108
- 111 Project of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!