Particle Technology and Fluidization
Rotating fluidized beds in a static geometry: Experimental proof of concept
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 793–810, April 2007
How to Cite
De Wilde, J. and de Broqueville, A. (2007), Rotating fluidized beds in a static geometry: Experimental proof of concept. AIChE J., 53: 793–810. doi: 10.1002/aic.11139
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!