Process Systems Engineering
Manipulation of crystal shape by cycles of growth and dissolution
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 1510–1517, June 2007
How to Cite
Snyder, R. C., Studener, S. and Doherty, M. F. (2007), Manipulation of crystal shape by cycles of growth and dissolution. AIChE J., 53: 1510–1517. doi: 10.1002/aic.11174
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2006
- Merck Research Laboratories and the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CTS-0411630
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!