Process Systems Engineering
Nonlinear experimental design using Bayesian regularized neural networks
Article first published online: 16 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 1496–1509, June 2007
How to Cite
Coleman, M. C. and Block, D. E. (2007), Nonlinear experimental design using Bayesian regularized neural networks. AIChE J., 53: 1496–1509. doi: 10.1002/aic.11175
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2006
- California Dairy Research Foundation
- University of California Discovery Grant Program
- Viticulture Consortium
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!