Process Systems Engineering
Actuator fault isolation and reconfiguration in transport-reaction processes
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 1518–1537, June 2007
How to Cite
El-Farra, N. H. and Ghantasala, S. (2007), Actuator fault isolation and reconfiguration in transport-reaction processes. AIChE J., 53: 1518–1537. doi: 10.1002/aic.11177
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!