Process Systems Engineering
A probability distribution estimation based method for dynamic optimization
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 53, Issue 7, pages 1805–1816, July 2007
How to Cite
Xiao, J., Huang, Y. and Lou, H. H. (2007), A probability distribution estimation based method for dynamic optimization. AIChE J., 53: 1805–1816. doi: 10.1002/aic.11209
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2007
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CTS 0091398, CTS 0407494
- Institute of Manufacturing Research of Wayne State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!