Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Nitration of nitrobenzene at high-concentrations of sulfuric acid
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 2476–2480, September 2007
How to Cite
Rahaman, M., Mandal, B. P. and Ghosh, P. (2007), Nitration of nitrobenzene at high-concentrations of sulfuric acid. AIChE J., 53: 2476–2480. doi: 10.1002/aic.11222
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2006
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Government of India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!