Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Multiscale modeling of turbulent combustion and NOx emission in steam crackers
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 2384–2398, September 2007
How to Cite
Habibi, A., Merci, B. and Heynderickx, G. J. (2007), Multiscale modeling of turbulent combustion and NOx emission in steam crackers. AIChE J., 53: 2384–2398. doi: 10.1002/aic.11243
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2007
- Scientific Research–Flanders. Grant Number: G.0070.03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!