Environmental and Energy Engineering
Methane conversion rate into structure H hydrate crystals from ice
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 53, Issue 9, pages 2451–2460, September 2007
How to Cite
Susilo, R., Ripmeester, J. A. and Englezos, P. (2007), Methane conversion rate into structure H hydrate crystals from ice. AIChE J., 53: 2451–2460. doi: 10.1002/aic.11268
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2007
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Canada Graduate Scholarship (CGS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!