Particle Technology and Fluidization
Mechanical strength of solid catalysts: Recent developments and future prospects
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 53, Issue 10, pages 2618–2629, October 2007
How to Cite
Wu, D., Zhou, J. and Li, Y. (2007), Mechanical strength of solid catalysts: Recent developments and future prospects. AIChE J., 53: 2618–2629. doi: 10.1002/aic.11291
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2007
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province of China. Grant Number: BK2007119
- Science and Technology Foundation of Southeast University. Grant Number: XJ0619243
- Teaching and Research Program of Southeast University for Excellent Young Teachers
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 20076034, 20576097
- Ministry of Education and SINOPEC Tech
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!