Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Rh-TPPTS intercalated layered double hydroxides as hydroformylation catalyst
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 2916–2924, November 2007
How to Cite
Wei, M., Zhang, X., Evans, D. G., Duan, X., Li, X. and Chen, H. (2007), Rh-TPPTS intercalated layered double hydroxides as hydroformylation catalyst. AIChE J., 53: 2916–2924. doi: 10.1002/aic.11324
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation Major International Joint Research Program. Grant Number: 20620130108
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20601001
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-05-121
- 111 Project. Grant Number: B07004
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (PCSIRT) and National Natural Science Foundation Key Project of China. Grant Number: 90306012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!