Reactors, Kinetics, and Catalysis
Effect of hydrodynamic multiplicity on trickle bed reactor performance
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 249–257, January 2008
How to Cite
van der Merwe, W., Nicol, W. and Al-Dahhan, M. H. (2008), Effect of hydrodynamic multiplicity on trickle bed reactor performance. AIChE J., 54: 249–257. doi: 10.1002/aic.11360
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!