Fluid Mechanics and Transport Phenomena
CFD modeling of mass transfer and stripping efficiency in FCCU strippers
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 1164–1177, May 2008
How to Cite
Gao, J., Chang, J., Lan, X., Yang, Y., Lu, C. and Xu, C. (2008), CFD modeling of mass transfer and stripping efficiency in FCCU strippers. AIChE J., 54: 1164–1177. doi: 10.1002/aic.11444
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China “Multiple Scale Analysis and Scaling-up of Direct Coupled Dual Gas-Solid Fluidized Reaction Systems”. Grant Number: 20490202
- Distinguished Young Scholars of China. Grant Numbers: 20525621, 20725620
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!