Process Systems Engineering
Energy optimization for the design of corn-based ethanol plants
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 1499–1525, June 2008
How to Cite
Karuppiah, R., Peschel, A., Grossmann, I. E., Martín, M., Martinson, W. and Zullo, L. (2008), Energy optimization for the design of corn-based ethanol plants. AIChE J., 54: 1499–1525. doi: 10.1002/aic.11480
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CTS-0521769
- Center for Advanced Process Decision-making at Carnegie Mellon University
- Ministry of Education and Science of Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!