Process Systems Engineering
Model predictive control of nonlinear stochastic partial differential equations with application to a sputtering process
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 2065–2081, August 2008
How to Cite
Lou, Y., Hu, G. and Christofides, P. D. (2008), Model predictive control of nonlinear stochastic partial differential equations with application to a sputtering process. AIChE J., 54: 2065–2081. doi: 10.1002/aic.11511
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2007
- NSF. Grant Number: CBET-0652131
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!