Process Systems Engineering
Robust detection and accommodation of incipient component and actuator faults in nonlinear distributed processes
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 54, Issue 10, pages 2651–2662, October 2008
How to Cite
Armaou, A. and Demetriou, M. A. (2008), Robust detection and accommodation of incipient component and actuator faults in nonlinear distributed processes. AIChE J., 54: 2651–2662. doi: 10.1002/aic.11539
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2007
- National Science Foundation
- CAREER Award. Grant Number: #CBET 06-44519
- American Chemical Society - Petroleum Research Fund
- Research Initiation Award. Grant Number: #PRF 44300-G9
- Pennsylvania Department of Education
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CMS-0408974
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!